My Version of "Faces All Around Us"

I'm quite fascinated with the idea of Faces All Around Us. Our brain is so active in recognizing face that it sees faces everywhere. There are hidden faces all around us whether you realize it or not. You may want to have a visit to these webs:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/switchface/pool/
http://onanemptystreet.blogspot.com/2006/08/faces-all-around-us.html

I took two photos in courtesy of onanemptystreet.blogspot.com.

Smiling Air Cargo.

Huuuu, I'm scared.

I can't make my own photos with image quality like that, but the idea still apply for me. So here is my version of Faces All Around Us.

My Working Bag, it has two pins as eyes and a foul mouth.

I was burning CDs and accidentally place two of these circle-rubber
on top of the CDs case. Voila!

It's a motif in my couch, but for me it looks like a One-Eyed Dwarf King.

My Guitar Case, he doesn't look happy.
I think you should remove your cheek-piercing.

Hmmm...

My Messy Bath Stuffs.
It's an owl with two big eyes and a yellow beak.

Looks like my door knob has just lied.
Well, there are always consequences for everything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ian...

lo nyariin muka2 di banyak barang... haduh rajin banget ya?

hehehehe

admin said...

very interesting :D